CURRENT & POTENTIAL SUPPLIER REVIEWS
Supplier selection and reviewThe Measurement Practice combines a group of highly skilled, experienced and committed communications research professionals. The group has decades of combined experience in creating, implementing and delivering class-leading measurement solutions for a wide variety of organisations.
The Measurement Practice provides a one-stop solution to identify and se-lect appropriate suppliers of evaluation services in a pitch or RFP process, or to review existing suppliers. We know that the management overhead during a measurement procurement process can be heavy. Using our ser-vice delivers a smoother process, faster and ensures a programme aligned as closely as possible to your specific business and communications needs.
Current and potential supplier reviewsWe offer a number of techniques and services, depending on whether you are seeking to appoint a measurement partner for the firs time or to refresh an existing programme, or wishing to review the effectiveness of your existing supplier.
New supplier selection
- Identifying key qualifying criteria to assess potential suppliers
- Pitch process advice and management
- Drafting RFI/RFP documentation
- Supplier long/shortlist recommendations
- ‘Best fit’/’Complementary fit’ analysis (where there is no
- single supplier who fits the require-ments)
- Liaison with Procurement teams
- Managing central and local team requirements across large organisations
- Feedback and management of unsuccessful suppliers
Existing supplier review
- Measuring degree of alignment of supplier to stakeholder and business needs
- Methodology evaluation
- Scoring and analysis robustness
- Accuracy and consistency of data
- Suitability of reports: content and formatting
- Potential application of new measurement and research techniques
- Account management performance
At the end of the review, you will receive a full report, including recommendations for ensuring ongoing measurement success. The Measurement Practice can also provide ongoing reviews and support to ensure the greatest value and actionability from the measurement data.